COVID-19 has undoubtedly impacted our lives in a way few could predict. People all around the world are staying at home. This, in turn, means they are spending more and more time online. Soon, live streaming numbers will break through the ceiling. Therefore, now is a great opportunity to take advantage of the trend.
Events form a crucial part of the economy and this means the show must go online.
Live streaming is a powerful marketing tool that is thriving during the COVID-19 situation. However, what’s more important is that live streaming is a proven tool. Many world-famous brands had already started using live streaming videos to promote their products even before the quarantine.
Some benefits of livestreaming your event include:
- marketing benefits from re-purposing the content
- live broadcasts boost interaction between you and your potential audience
- stream to multiple devices like phones, tablets, TVs, and computers
- enable push notifications when your live broadcast begins
- auto-save the broadcast and enable social media sharing.
We support businesses in our chamber of commerce eco system. We noticed an offer by MKG Events who can assist in setting up & running Webinars as well as marketing your online event. Click here for more info.
For more information about the technology of live streaming your event call us on 1300 796 246 or fill out the form below.