WE COMMIT TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY
Chill IT will handle your personal information in a responsible manner in accordance with the NSW Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (PPIP Act) and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Confidential information such as personal and commercially sensitive information is often required for Chill IT to supply its services to you. Such Confidential Information may include but is not limited to internal information about
- Staff identities and contact information (eg email addresses, phone Numbers)
- Business plans
- Current and proposed product
- Schematics or Algorithms, and
- Technical information which relates to the workings of your communication services, IT infrastructure or networks, cloud services, websites, databases and overall security.
- Credit information
- Your supplier or end-customer information
The information provided by you may be used by Chill IT solely for the purpose of delivery of Chill IT’s services, evaluating future Chill IT’s services or business relationships. The provision of the information shall not be construed as creating an express or implied license to otherwise use or disseminate the information.
It is in our mutual interest to take reasonable steps to ensure that your information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, we rely on you to advise us of any changes or corrections to the information we hold about you. If you consider that the information we hold about you is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, or if your information has changed, please let us know as soon as possible.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
This information is necessary for us to provide you with the IT products and services you have requested from Chill IT. It is also used to provide you with information about products and services that may be of interest to you; to improve the products and services we provide; and to enable us to conduct our business, including managing any credit we have provided to you and meeting our legal and regulatory obligations. If you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to supply the requested product or service or otherwise deal with you.
HOW IS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION COLLECTED?
We only collect personal information by lawful and fair means. We usually collect personal information from:
- Standard Business Practices
- Information provided to Chill IT on request for the supply of our services, for example
- Forms, documents completed by you
- Contact lists
- Network information
- Authorisations, user IDs, password
- Content updates for websites, mobile applications etc
- Business meetings, interviews, business cards and telephone calls
- Electronic communication Eg website, e-mails and attachments, electronic forms
- Subscribing to Chill IT website, newsletters or other marketing material
- Our website www.chillit.com.au
- Third parties – for example, from recruitment agencies and your representatives or agents;
- Technological or IT Support Tools and Practices
- IT Reporting & Diagnostic Tools
- Allows Chill IT to monitor and manage your communication services,