It has certainly been a tumultuous 6 weeks since social distancing laws started to take effect, with public gatherings being banned, many businesses (and entire sectors) forced to close and many people now working from home and drastically reducing their activity and spending.
Many people have also lost their jobs or are on reduced hours, many more people have become concerned about further changes that could affect their employment and this has dramatically affected consumer confidence.
However, many businesses have now taken the initial painful steps to safeguard their businesses (as much as possible depending on the sector), the infection rates have dramatically slowed, there has been massive stimulus support announced by the government and there is now an expectation that things have stabilised.
It is now time for many businesses to take a breath, take stock and start thinking about the future. It will be those businesses that are proactive and take action to make the most of the current situation that will come out of this crisis stronger and better prepared to take advantage as the economy rebounds. Just as quickly as things have turned down, the economy could rebound and you need to be prepared!
In this 45 minute webinar recording our business coaching partner shares the following:
- A recap of the last 6 weeks since social distancing restrictions started
- The 4 Stages of Change that will affect your business over the next 3-6 months
- 5 Key Actions to take to Maximise Your Business Profits and Potential
- The Steps needed to Prioritise, Plan for Success and Stay On Track
- Tools and services available to help your business navigate through the current crisis and come out stronger and healthier
Link to their webinar recording HERE
Please call us today on 1300 796 246 for an introduction to our Business Coaching partner or fill out the form below: